TEEN WELLNESS AND STRESS MANAGEMENTby DR. PINCOTT, N.D.
THREE SIMPLE GOOD HABITS TO GIVE YOU MORE ENERGY AND LOSE WEIGHT!
- Get enough sleep
- Eat more protein
- Eat less carbohydrate and not before bed.
THREE SUPPLEMENTS YOU SHOULD TAKE
- Jay’ s multivitamin
- Efalex or flaxoil 2-5 capsules (essential fats)
- Calcium citrate 500mg/ Magnesium citrate 250mg
SIMPLE REMEDIES FOR YOUR SYMPTOMS OF STRESS
- To lose weight and reduce sugar intake chromium 200mcg per day or when you get cravings
- For depression make sure you are taking B complex and essential fats
- Take time out if you are having a bad day. Take yourself to your room and lock yourself inside!
- Decrease the amount of time you use head phones, cell phones and sitting in front of a computer.
- Control your blood sugar by eating more protein
- For anxiety before writing an exam use rescue remedy
- For headaches massage yourself with tennis balls, avoid MSG and food additives and artificial sweeteners, DRINK LOTS OF WATER
- For colds and flus take echinacea, zinc lozenges, chewable Vitamin C, and avoid dairy products. Take dolicoccil at first sign of the flu
- For menstrual cramps or sports injuries take myocalm as a natural antiinflammatory
- For acne try a natural antibiotic such as grapefruit seed extract instead of tetracycline
- For lack of energy make sure you are taking your multivitamin, getting enough sleep, eating more protein and fewer allergy foods such as milk and wheat, and not eating carbohydrates at bedtime.
- Take care of your bones by not drinking pop